Why Amy Hurst, Chair of YC Women March On, Marches On


I march on because I believe in the rule of law and that no person is above the law.

I march on because I detest corruption and ignorance and bigotry.

I march on because I care about women’s rights.
I march on because I care about LGBT rights.
I march on because I care about all human rights.

I march on because I do not want guns in our schools.

I march on because I believe we need to build bridges not walls.

I march on because I believe we must have humane immigration policies.

I march on because I believe science is real and that we must protect our environment.

I march on because I am buoyed by the energy of other like-minded people.

I march on because I believe together we can effect real change.

I march on because I must! 

Popular posts from this blog

Prescott's Jan Manolis Will Invest in Ed When Elected This Fall

Why Whitney Williams Marches On

Lois Case marches because...