Irma Vazquez Marches Because...

When I was about 11, one of the nuns in my school called me a "bold and brazen girl." Though at the time it hurt my feelings, eventually I came to embrace her words.

On January 19, 2019, I will march in the hopes that all women, their children and their children's children, can be born into a world where they are free and able to live lives of their own choosing, boldly and unapologetically.

I will march so that all women can embrace their true nature without fear or shame or guilt, so that they may use their many and diverse gifts to enrich all of humanity far into the distant future.

March On!

Popular posts from this blog

Why Whitney Williams Marches On

Prescott's Jan Manolis Will Invest in Ed When Elected This Fall

Rosemary Dixon marches because...