Leni Hubbard marches because...



I was inspired to start demonstrating from the night of the 2016 election. I have had several other moments such as the election in Alabama and the Weinstein coverage that keeps me realizing that women's reports of abuse and assault are not being taken seriously. To have these individuals holding elected offices in government is a reminder of the lack of empathy and justice for every victim of assault or abuse. To have a President who thinks that assault is something to joke about (locker talk) I find beyond distasteful. Anyone who thinks that this behavior is funny or something to brag or boost about is not worthy of holding any position in government. I think the time is here to say "enough is enough." No more.



Popular posts from this blog

Why Whitney Williams Marches On

Prescott's Jan Manolis Will Invest in Ed When Elected This Fall

Lois Case marches because...