Jessi Hans marches because...

I march in the hopes that my children can look back and be proud of the principles for which I stood. I hope for a country and world in which every person has an equal voice and value isn't placed on people. There is no doubt that women have made great strides toward equality, but there is still work to be done and old ways of thinking that should not be acceptable to us as a nation. I listen to my children and the innocence they have toward others and the love they show without noticing what makes us different, but rather, their focus on what makes us the same. I have hope that we can create a world that allows for that type of love and acceptance toward all. Marching is a "step" in that direction.



Popular posts from this blog

Why Whitney Williams Marches On

Lois Case marches because...

Prescott's Jan Manolis Will Invest in Ed When Elected This Fall