Abby Brill marches because...


I march because we build strength and confidence together when we stand up in public for something. We marched in the 60’s and early 70’s for civil rights and brought about real change. Since the 2016 election marching has become an essential part of my life, because I can’t sit back and watch all that I hold dear about this country be taken away for the benefit of corporate donors and the 1%. I call, resistbot, and send cards to my representatives, but in marching I am joining others and creating a collective strength. Many people cannot march, but they can see us marching and know they are not alone in their desire for decency and the protection of basic human rights.



Popular posts from this blog

Why Whitney Williams Marches On

Prescott's Jan Manolis Will Invest in Ed When Elected This Fall

Lois Case marches because...